LETTER WRITING FOR CLASS 9

Letters Writing


Letters for class IX


Letters for Class - IX SA - I
Formal Letter:
1. You are Tarun/ Taruna, studying in class IX of Aryan Public school. Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. Your syllabus of math and English have not been completed yet. Half yearly examination starts on next month. Write an application to the principal for starting extra classes for Math and English.

Solution:

October 7, 2014

The Principal,

Aryan Public School,

Paschim Vihar, New Delhi

Subject: For starting extra classes for Math and English.

Respected sir,

I am Tarun, studying in class IX - A of your school. I would like to draw your kind attention toward the problem related to our study. Our Math and English syllabus have not been completed till now, while half yearly SA-I examination is on head. All students of class - IX are facing problems and they are anxious for completing syllabus.

Sir, I request you to arrange extra classes for math and English as soon as possible. So that we complete our syllabus within time. Sir, please start our classes during recess period. We shall be great thankful to you for this kindness.

Thanking You,

Your Obediently,

Tarun

Roll No - 32



2. You are Sumit/Suman living at B 85, Jahangir Puri New Delhi, You experience that there are too many stray animals are in your locality and they wandering here to there freely this cause serious accidents and public problems. Write a letter To NDM Commissioner to control the stray animals in your locality.





B 85, Jahangir Puri,

New Delhi,

October 7, 2014



The commissioner,

NDM Corporation,

Delhi

Subject : For controlling stray animals.

Sir,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the problem regarding to stray animals in our locality. I am residential of B 85, Jahangir Puri New Delhi. There are many stray animals like dogs and cows which move here to there in public places, roads, narrow streets and even in the markets freely. I am very sorrow to say that there had been taken place an road accident by a stray cow two days before. We take this problem very worried. We have complained about this many times to the local officers, but they do not listen to us.

Therefore, I request you to draw your kind attention toward our painful problems. I hope you will take necessary steps to controll the moving of stray animals in our locality. We the residentials shall be great thankful to you for this kind work.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully

Suman



Informal Letters:
3. There is running a yearly fair in the nearest town from the residence of your friend Aman/Amrita. He is living in a village with his/her parents. His/her parents want to see this fair, but your friend Aman is busy in preparation of coming exam. write a letter to your friend advising him/her to accompany with their parents in any fair. You are Nigam/Nagma residential of 135-C Janak Puri New Delhi.

Solution:

135-C,

Janak Puri,

New Delhi,

October 7, 2014,

My dear Aman/Amrita

I received your lovely letter after a long time. Thank you for it. I hope all of you are in fine sprits. You have told me through your letter that you are busy in preparation of your exams. Uncle and aunt want to see the yearly fair of your town. But I would like to suggest that you must accompany with them to the fair. I think, there is no one other than you for this work. It is your moral duty to go with them. They have been very old and they need a guide these days. I would like to advise an another thing that you should use your early morning time for deep study. I hope you must mind on my advise and you will mention visit to fair with your parent in your next letter.

Pay my best compliment and respect to aunt and uncle and love to younger brother Gaurav.

Yours Sincerely

Nigam/Nagma

4. You are Sonu/Soni, living at B-72 Raj Nagar Palam New Delhi. Your brother/sister is studying in Agra living with your uncle. His/her annual examination is upcoming in the next month. He is not taking this exam seriously. So write a letter to your younger brother/sister advising him/her to prepare forthcoming exam seriously.

Solution:

B-72

Raj Nagar,

Palam New Delhi,

October 7, 2014,

My dear sister/brother,

I received your lovely letter just two days before. I am very well here and hope that you will be well with the grace of god. I knew from uncle that you are not taking your annual exam seriously and you spend your most of time in playing and wandering with your friends. This hurts me even father and mother. This is not a right way to study. You should think you are far away from us and you were sent there only for studying purpose. Mother and father expect to you to do something better in your life with better study. These all achievement can be founnd by good study. My dear brother/sister, there is nothing in life without study. So take your study seriously and improve your performence.

Please pay my best compliments to my dear respected aunt and uncle and love to Sonam. Their love and affection will remain fresh in my mind forever.

Yours Lovingly,

Sonu

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FACTUAL DESCRIPTION

Story writing tips for class 9 and 10.